A. LCHRL utilizes the NASCAR Heat Game Engine. Download NASCAR Heat
B. Legend Car Series
1. This series runs the Legend Car Heat mod. Download LCH Mod
A. Legend Car Series
a. Events are held weekly on Friday nights.
b. Event qualifying begins at 9:00 pm Eastern.
c. Event race begins at 9:05 pm Eastern post-qualifying.
a. Events are run in Expert mode.
b. Events are run under 1X wear factor.
c. Events are run without black flags.
d. Event races run approximately 20 minutes in length.
e. Setups are fixed or open, see the current schedule for details.
A. Registration is required to be scored for, or to enter, an event.
B. Drivers must be approved during pre-race practice sessions by League Officials prior to starting an event.
C. Registered drivers are scored for each event under their registered name.
D. Substitute drivers are not permitted and the driver will be scored under their own registered name.
E. If an event unexpectedly ends due to a server crash or other reason the race will be...
- considered complete if 50% of the laps have been completed by the leader while the last completed lap will be considered the final lap of the race.
- rescheduled if 50% of the laps were not completed by the leader.
F. Driver Championships
1. Registered drivers are eligible to receive driver stats credited to driver championships under their registered name.
2. Registered drivers must sign-up for each season via the "Sign-Up" buttons to become active prior to the event they wish to be credited for.
3. Driver stats are not credited to driver championships for entry races - including Heat and Qualifier races.
4. Driver stats are not credited to driver championships for exhibition events - including Derby, Welcome, Memorial, Special and All-Star events.
5. Driver championship positions are determined in the following order...
Most Top 5's
Most Top 10's
Least Last Running Place's
Most Laps Led
Most Bonus Points
Least Penalty Points
G. Team Championships
1. Active drivers are eligible to receive driver stats credited to team championships under their selected team.
2. Active drivers must select a team for each series via the "Sign-Up" buttons prior to the event they wish to be credited for.
3. Drivers may not change their team once they have been scored in an event during a season.
4. Driver stats are not credited to team championships for entry races - including Heat and Qualifier races.
5. Driver stats are not credited to team championships for exhibition events - including Derby, Welcome, Memorial, Special and All-Star events.
6. Team championship positions are determined in the following order...
Primary Value (See Section IV)
Most Top 5's
Most Top 10's
H. Active drivers in pre-race practice sessions who do not start an event are scored as a Did Not Start (DNS) in last place based on disconnect order.
I. Active drivers connected during a race who do not start an event are scored as a Did Not Start (DNS) in last place based on connect order.
1. Active drivers may be scored for an event they are unable to attend via provisionals.
2. Active drivers must request a provisional via the "Request Provisional" button prior to the event they wish to be scored for.
3. Active drivers using a provisional are scored as a Did Not Race (DNR) in last place based on request order.
4. Active drivers are permitted 2 provisionals per Legend Car season.
IV. Championship System
A. Driver Points System
20 points for 1st place, -1 point each position following.
1 point for winning the race.
1 point for winning the pole.
1 point for having the fastest race lap.
1 point for leading a lap.
1 point for leading the most laps.
1 point for finishing in last running place not including a DNF (Stick It Out Award).
1 point for being the highest positioned driver gaining the most positions. (Hard Charger Award).
1 point for being the lowest positioned driver loosing the most positions. (Headache Award).
B. Team Performance System
Total Finishing Positions of Team's Drivers / Total Number of Team's Driver's Starts / Total Events Started by Team * Total Points Events This Season
C. Team Primary Value
Event Weighted Average Finish (Lowest Numeric Value)
1. Registered drivers must select a single available number via the "Sign-Up" buttons prior to starting an event.
2. Approved drivers are permitted to have two custom paints that must be approved by League Officials.
3. Custom paints must be uploaded via the "Upload Paint" button at least 5 days prior to their use.
1. Practice sessions occur during pre-race 30 to 60 minutes in length.
2. Normal procedures and conduct are in affect during practice sessions.
3. Restarts will only occur when new drivers arrive in the server.
4. Pit road will be open at all times during practice conditions.
1. Qualifying sessions are 5 minutes in length.
2. Drivers may begin a qualifying attempt at any point within the first 2 minutes of the session.
3. Drivers have an additional 3 minutes to complete their qualifying attempt.
4. Qualifying attempts that exceed the session length will not be counted.
1. Restarts will only occur due to a grid or server issues.
2. Pace Laps
a. Drivers must yield to the pace speed limit of 60mph.
b. Drivers may retake lost positions but must maintain pace speed for race start.
c. Drivers must remain in a double-file line in their lanes behind the lead car.
d. Drivers who drop from their position allow other drivers in their lane to move up, drivers may not change lanes under any circumstance.
e. Pit road will be closed at all times during the pace lap.
f. Drivers who enter pit road must take position at the rear of the field and may not retake lost positions.
g. Pace conditions will remain in place until the field is gathered and the track is clear as determined by League Officials.
h. Race start occurs after all clear near the start of the next lap as determined by League Officials and called by the lead car.
i. Drivers may not increase their position during race start until they have crossed the start/finish line.
3. Legend Car Series
a. Race start occurs with an automatic rolling grid.
b. If needed due to grid or server issues, a pace lap will be issued as determined by League Officials.
1. Drivers are required to use aprons and/or access roads for entering and exiting pit road.
2. Drivers must yield to the pit road entry speed limit of 80mph.
3. Track specific pitting procedures are provided during pre-race as determined by League Officials.
4. Pit road will be open at all times during normal race conditions.
1. Caution Laps
a. Drivers must yield to the caution speed limit of 60mph.
b. Drivers must maintain caution speed to keep their positions, drivers may not retake lost positions.
c. Drivers must remain in a single-file line behind the lead car.
d. Pit road will be closed when caution conditions begin.
e. Pit road will open when the field is gathered as determined and called by League Officials.
f. Drivers may increase their position on pit road but may not increase their position once they have exited pit road.
g. Caution conditions will remain in place until the field is gathered, pit road is open and the track is clear as determined by League Officials.
h. Race restart occurs after all clear near the start of the next lap as determined and called by League Officials.
i. Drivers may not increase their position during race restart until they have crossed the start/finish line.
2. Caution Occurrences
3. All-Star Competition Cautions
a. Section V.F.1 caution procedures apply during All-Star competition cautions unless modified by this section.
b. Competition caution begins near the half-way point as determined during pre-race by League Officials.
c. Race restart occurs once the field is gathered as determined and called by League Officials.
d. Pit road will be open at all times during the caution laps.
1. Green Flag: Normal race conditions, drivers may race and follow normal procedures.
2. Yellow Flag: Caution conditions, drivers must yield and follow caution procedures.
3. Red Flag: All stop conditions, drivers must safely stop on track.
4. Blue Flag: Specific driver must yield to and clear the way for other drivers.
5. Black Flag: Specific driver has been disqualified and is no longer being scored.
6. White Flag: One race lap remains, drivers may race and follow normal procedures.
7. Checkered Flag: Race is complete, no race laps remain.
1. Drivers may not make attacks of any kind, contribute to arguments or use foul language in the game server chatroom.
2. Drivers may not make attacks of any kind, contribute to arguments or use foul language in the voice server chatroom.
3. Drivers must respect the direction and requests of League Officials.
4. Drivers may use server commands during pre-race practice sessions.
5. Drivers may not use server commands during pre-race or an event when a League Official is present.
6. Drivers must only use the vehicles (models) included as part of a mod, add-on and/or carset being run by a series. (See Section I)
7. Drivers may not make any unapproved or unauthorized changes to vehicle model, vehicle setup or track.
1. Drivers are responsible for their actions, intentional or not, and their vehicles at all times.
2. Drivers must be aware of other drivers and their surroundings at all times.
3. Passing below the apron line on restrictor plate tracks prior to the front stretch of the final lap is prohibited.
4. Endangering other drivers with on track actions affecting other drivers performance is prohibited.
5. Recklessly blocking and affecting the performance of other drivers on track is prohibited.
6. Recklessly re-entering the racing surface from an apron or off track area affecting the performance of other drivers is prohibited.
7. Reckless and dangerous driving affecting the performance of other drivers on track is prohibited.
8. Forcing other drivers into penalty traps with avoidable contact or actions is prohibited.
9. Wrecking or damaging other drivers intentionally to affect performance is prohibited.
10. Intentionally affecting the outcome of an event by server control or on track action is prohibited.
A. Drivers are reviewed by one member of the Review & Appeals Board following every league event.
B. Drivers may request an official review of an incident within 1 week of a event's completion.
C. Drivers may request an appeal by the appeals board of a penalty they receive within 2 weeks of a event's completion.
D. Drivers may request a second and final appeal by the appeals director of a penalty they have already appealed within 3 weeks of a event's completion.
E. Multiple violations will lead to increased penalties, disqualification, probation, suspension or league ban at the discretion of League Officials.
F. League Officials reserve the right to implement penalties to drivers violating league conduct at their discretion.
VIII. Penalty System
A. Game Server
1. Events are held in HeatFinder Public Server 1. IP - 1.heatfinder.net
2. Please respect the HeatFinder Public Server guidelines. View Guidelines
B. Voice Server
1. Voice chat occurs in our TeamSpeak 3 server. IP - talk.lchrl.info
2. Voice chat is encouraged during our events but not required.
A. League Administration
1. Officials: DusterLag, Grumpy, ucrdoh and SnowTiger
2. Review & Appeals Board: DusterLag, Grumpy and ucrdoh
3. Appeals Director: SnowTiger
B. Officials reserve the right to modify or add any rules at any point.
C. This league was founded by Viagra6Car and Elliot9Matt.
D. This league is a division of Cyber Leagues.